Robin Sharma, of The Surfer, the Saint, and Ceo fame, recently shared a list 17 tips to increase your productivity. I won’t list all 17 here, but just give you the top 5 I want to action in my day to day routine.
1. Turn off all technology for 60 minutes a day and focus on doing your most important work.
2. Don’t check your email first thing in the morning.
3. Schedule every day of your week every Sunday morning. A plan relieves you of the torment of choice (said novelist Saul Bellow). It restores focus and provides energy.
4. Drink a liter of water early every morning. We wake up dehydrated. The most precious asset of an entrepreneur isn’t time – it’s energy. Water restores it.
5. Turn all your electronic notifications off.
You can read the whole list here.